Wade is a dynamic presenter who has a unique combination of inspirational messages, practical tools and a high energy and humorous delivery that gets his audience awake and on purpose.
An expert in Leadership, Peak Performance and Well-being Wade is the author of two critically acclaimed books 'Stories at Work’ and 'JOLT Challenge' and co-creator of the JOLT system, the Self Intelligence experience, which is in half a dozen countries and growing rapidly.
Wade holds postgraduate qualifications in both Drama and Health Science and brings academic robustness to everything he does. While trained in many disciplines, from mind-body health, to martial arts to improv comedy, his expertise lies in his ability to identify and develop the potential and latent power in those he works with at an individual, team and organisational level.
A successful entrepreneur himself, Wade synthesises a wealth of expertise and is able to tailor his presentations to suit any audience. He travels the world helping people to ignite their spark and live their purpose.
In engaging presentations Wade can cover:
- How leaders can win the hearts and minds of their people and customers through the power of storytelling
- How to raise engagement and productivity by bringing the Vision and Values to life
- How to build resilience and mental strength for success by achieving a peak performance lifestyle and living more mindfully
- How to increase collaboration and creativity within teams by breaking down silos and enhancing trust
- How to transform yourself through bringing more play into your life
“If you are looking for a presenter with passion and fun, while delivering a serious message, then Wade would be my choice.” Tony Falkenstein, CEO, Just Water International
"Wade Jackson is an outstanding presenter. He has relevant, fresh, interesting thinking that speaks to the zeitgeist and supports this with great, compelling research and sound thinking. I have seen only a few people, in my 30 year career, who can energise, entertain, inform and illuminate very busy groups of people in the way that Wade can."
Chris Till, CEO, Human Resources Institute of New Zealand