Sven qualified as a doctor in 1986 and went on to complete an MBA in 1993. He founded the Resilience Institute methodology in 2002 which helps organisations and their leaders across NZ, Austalia and Asia.
Dr Sven Hansen offers his keynote address both as a 50 to 60 minute keynote but prefers a workshop of 2 to 4 hours. For no extra charge participants get to hear the message AND also build their own resilience through a series of practical exercises.
Sven is also happy to deliver sessions focused on specific topics within Resilience. These can follow on from the keynote workshop
Workshop – Practical Resilience (2-4 hours)
• Body, heart, mind and spirit in the quest for results and meaning
• The dynamics of human performance; pressure vs stress and flow vs distress
• Physical vitality: extend and enhance your life (exercise, sleep, nutrition)
• Mastering Calm Alertness (Sleep, Relaxation, Breathing)
• EQ: the feeling of being alive and positive influence (empathy, emotion regulation)
• Brain training; the attentive and creative mind
Dr Sven Hansen also has a book Practical Resilience, published 2005 and five small booklets on each topic:.
1 Stress Mastery
2. Physical Vitality. Emotional Competence
4. Cognitive Discipline
5. Spirit in Action