Sue coaches achievers from around the world in identifying the keys and strategies to acquire the success, performance and happiness they desire. She shows people that success is not luck, it’s about using your internal and external resources to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be. She works as a seminar leader and elite success coach and frequently speaks on the international speaking circuit, helping organisations, companies and achievers in NZ, Asia, USA and UK improve their performance and results.
Identified by Stanford University as one of only a handful of people in the world with genius ability in problem solving and leadership, Sue has a remarkable gift for empowering achievers to reach new levels of success and happiness. Her ability to help people understand and breakthrough the barriers which ‘block potential’ is what separates her in the success coaching and performance fields. Whether your goals involve money, happiness or success, Sue will give you the tools to break the barriers and move towards an undefeatable focus and accelerated results. She maintains that success is not random; the secret lies in understanding ourselves and learning how to identify and remove our mental and emotional obstacles.
Sue has worked with achievers and companies around the globe such as: Goldman Sachs (Asia), Junction Advertising Group (LHR), SEED Entrepreneurial Conference (London), FESCO Shipping Lines (Australasia), FPIA Success Forum, New Zealand Learning Convention 2004, Arrow International Leadership Academy, Jaycees Ashburton, Harcourt’s Real Estate, Les Mills, Academy Publishing (Australasia), ING Investments Ltd Roadshow, Tenth Dot Management, Netscape Conference, Innovate Conference, Lynne Franks (who launched Spice Girls, Swatch Watch, London Fashion Week – LHR), Ruby Wax (LHR), Robbie Williams producer (UK) and numerous others around the globe.
• From Acceptable to Exceptional
• Break through the barriers from acceptable to exceptional and accelerate your performance, productivity and results by joining Sue Edgecombe for one of her inspiring and powerful keynotes.
• The strengths and characteristics of achievers
• How to turn procrastination into action
• The shift from security to freedom
• The keys to accelerated performance levels
• The Number one reason why we do not succeed
• The drivers to your behaviour
• The blocks which stop achievement and how to break through them