Paul Bolte has been speaking at corporate functions for over 20 years and has a wealth of speaking experience. He has spoken to small groups in an informal style, to groups of several hundred and over 6,000 people at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
Paul speaks on relevant topics for today based on his personal experiences. He has been in management since he was 22 years old in Australia and came to New Zealand over 10 years ago where he held the Chief Executive role at Omegatrend before taking up the role of CEO at Bartercard New Zealand in June 2007. Paul uses his many years of personal experience as a leader to bring a very passionate message to his audience.
After hearing him speak you can see he believes in his messages and that his information can help corporate New Zealand at all levels of management. Growing up on a farm near a small country town in Australia, most would say Paul had no chance at success, but given his first chance at management in 1988 he implemented a ‘Servant Leadership’ style of management and the results started to show. He has continued to use this same leadership style as CEO of a large direct selling company and now with Bartercard. Paul’s style is confident, hard hitting and humorous as he uses personal stories to communicate his message. He is a speaker who can captivate an audience and takes them on a journey of discovery where they will laugh, possibly cry and most definitely enjoy listening to him. Speaking to corporate leaders or future leaders still in school or university Paul sees his message as relevant for any potential or current leaders to hear.
Paul is currently based in the USA.
• Servant Leadership – Paul will give 12 key points on how to become a Servant Leader starting with explaining in simple terms what a ‘Servant Leader’ is. This entertaining and informative talk will inspire people to be greater leaders.
• Leadership Decisions – As leaders we all have to make decisions and we need vision. Hear entertaining stories of some of the heroes in Paul’s life. Heroes who were leaders and the battles they overcame and the key decisions that set them apart from others.
• Resiliency to get through tough times – In today’s business world this is a hot topic and Paul will explain what resiliency is and share some great ideas on how to succeed and prosper during and through difficult times.
• Passion for success – too often we go through life with little or no passion, Paul will share why passion is important in today’s business climate and how do develop passion.
• How to turn the culture of a company around in 12 months from a standing start – The Bartercard Story
• From farm boy to CEO, a life story full of adventures, highs and lows and lessons that can help inspire. – Paul’s personal story
• Surviving a corporate collapse with integrity – the Omegatrend story