Her infectious enthusiasm for the philosophies she shares and her ability to inspire her audience to a greater commitment, a clearer focus and a greater understanding of how to gain and keep customers, make her a highly sought after speaker. Mary focuses on developing creative and practical ideas that will separate you from the competition. Mary’s warm dynamic style is recognised internationally and she has made presentations in Australian, Japan, Singapore and the USA including the prestigious Toastmasters International conference where she featured in a line up of the world’s top speakers. Mary shares the countless skills she has developed in over 25 years as one of the stars of network marketing. She has recently written Make your First Million in Network Marketing which was published in USA. It includes hot new tips and techniques for selling, prospecting, recruiting, training and leadership. It will teach you the success principles that enable millions of people to take control of their own lives – with strategies, systems and disciplines proven by the author in her work helping thousands of people develop successful network marketing careers. Mary offers frank advice on the realities of ‘being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.’ Her knowledge will give you the winning edge in every aspect of network marketing.
• Management/Leadership – As goes the Leader
• Sales/Service Beyond the product - What you need to know about your customers and contacts to achieve record-breaking sales. This lively and thought provoking message offers a fresh insight into the minds of our customers and how to excite and enthuse them about your products.Service is trumps - Playing the service card to win the game of attracting and keeping customers. How to outbid and outplay your competitors for market share.
• Personal Achievement/Success - The Power in Me.
• Customer Service/Sales
• Network Marketing/Direct SellingWinning is…beginning - Whether you’re looking to start or refine your business, Mary will give you the motivation and knowledge to grow a million dollar operation.Beyond the product - What you need to know about your customers and contacts to recruit, book and sell successfully. This thought provoking but lively message offers a fresh insight into the minds of our customers and how to excite and enthuse them about our products and our business.
• Gaining a competitive edge
• Increasing Your Odds of Making it to the Top