All these challenges involve transformation. A shift in mindset, or bedding in new systems and processes, can be hard to achieve when you’re focusing on the day-to-day.
The solution is simple: bring in proven expertise from outside that created change and demands engagement.
With career experience spanning nearly two decades years in the financial services industry, Darren has worked as a financial adviser, business manager, business owner, company director and CEO / Chairman of an Industry Association. He has a full understanding of the New Zealand financial services industry and the people within it.
His roles have included implementing strategic reviews; setting revised strategic plans and budgets, change management, implementation & management of strategic plans including hands-on work with industry participants. He has a strong knowledge of working and facilitating discussions with Government and Regulators. His knowledge of communication and technology can help drive efficiency and deliver positive outcomes for your business.
If you’re in the franchising business, he can draw on his extensive experience developing franchise networks, along with all the opportunities and challenges that come with the franchise sector
Darren is a strong strategic planner with the drive to implement new plans and the commitment to meet new challenges. His analytical skills are combined with experience in real-world problem-solving.
Prior to any event, Darren will meet with you in person or via phone or video to discuss your goals, help you formulate a plan, develop great content, and make sure it’s delivered.
DARREN HAS 5 KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS:
- Don’t let your clients leave…… they need you!! (1 hour). As technology and the speed of life has changed dramatically, the way we do business is changing. This change has dramatically impacted the way we now provide our products and services. Being ahead of the 8 ball and not allowing the opportunity to dwindle…. Use these 5 key ways to hold your clients and grow your business.
- Selling has changed “It’s all about advice” (1 hour) As the consumer is smarter and wiser then ever, the goods and services we provide must be supported by the skills that your customer needs. Your advice can be unique and this has to be the way of building enterprise value in your business. Find out the key strategies for your advice based sales machine.
- “Love thy clients” ……. Professional services new frontier! (1 hour). The world of professional services continues to change at a dramatic pace. Historically strong businesses are struggling to define their business reason and purpose that relates to their clients. Clients are looking away, researching different competitors and deciding to change their provider. Don’t let this happen to you. Find the 6 keys ways to pull your clients closer in professional services.
- Your Industry is changing, so you need to change…NOW! (1.5 hours). The real estate and financial services industries are changing at an amazing rate. Service, compliance, and customer loyalty is driving a new type of professional to set new benchmarks that really will lead the future. Make sure you are on this train before it leaves the station…… “5 Key practical strategies that will make you stand out”
- Bespoke Keynote (duration set by client). Darren has great experience in working with clients to develop a keynote that meets their needs. He will focus the session on developing key messages that create practical change and motivation. “A unique presentation tailor-made is perfect for your event”
AS WELL AS 4 AWESOME WORKSHOPS (All 1.5 hours)
- It’s your Business – now Lead it as a CEO... Develop a real plan for your business that is by the CEO, for the growth of the customer base and develops your team. That’s right! A fast-paced session that starts to get your CEO of work that will identify the areas of focus for the period ahead. “Great for self-employed business owners”
- Developing an Advice-Based Sales Approach. Wondering what to do and then how to do it? This is a great practical workshop that looks at your sales approach, sets a new strategy and then delivers new practical steps that will support your long-term relationship with your clients. “trust is so important to your customer ….. I wonder why they don’t?”
- Connecting with your Clients – we need to make it “Amazing”. Look at how your business connects with your current clients. Could this be better? …… does it need to be better? This session is a practical way to improve your teams’ customer connection, ensure it is real and they know you care. “Today's customer is smarter than ever – this is your opportunity”
- Leadership starts in your Lunchbox. In business today the overall result and team outcome needs to be carefully managed, but more importantly there needs to be leadership with vision, passion and clarity to ensure the speed of your marketplace doesn’t drown your voice. “There is a real need for leadership at all levels of your organisation”