Alastair’s down-to-earth, no-nonsense approach stems from his dairy farming background. This experience enabled him to become a rising star at Alfa Laval, a leading global provider of fluid handling equipment and a major player in New Zealand’s dairy industry. Alastair joined Alfa Laval as an Area Sales Manager based in Hamilton and in less than five years had been promoted to International Service Manager based in Sweden. Home and an entrepreneurial calling beckoned, so Alastair returned to New Zealand to pursue business opportunities. He successfully turned his hand to several businesses:
1. Food distribution – grew the turnover of a Cookie Time franchise distribution business by 321% in just two years.
2. Business planning – Built up a consulting business that successfully developed, facilitated and implemented strategic and operational business plans and performance management processes. Clients included Professionals Real Estate Group, Freightways, NZ Couriers, Dominion Constructors, Trethewey Granite & Marble. · Business coach and mentor – formed Solutions Unlimited Ltd to work with business owners and senior managers, developing personal development programmes and providing coaching and mentoring services.
3. Stand Up and Shout Ltd - a company that inspired and motivated people to turn their dreams into reality. The company published "Stand Up and Shout - Kiwi Success Unplugged" - a book of interviews with successful Kiwi icons such as Rob Hamill, Diane Forman, Michael Bolgaris and Peter Leitch.
These days, Alastair is a successful real estate salesperson in the Waikato.
• Public speaking, personal mentoring and information products.
• Specific information, techniques and tips to help you manage your state of overwhelm, set the right goals and achieve them.
• Leaving you inspired and motivated to tackle the dysfunctional aspects of your life and reclaim the belief that you can achieve your dreams.