PULSE is a professional covers band. Using keyboard and high quality backing tracks PULSE reproduce the sound of a live 10 piece band. All members of PULSE sing lead and backing vocals so the variety is huge and there is sure to be something for every taste. This team of gorgeous people bring a new level of performance and personality to the NZ corporate entertainment industry.
PULSE consists of three female vocalists Sarah Spicer, Gail Tipene and Rebecca Wright. Rebecca Wright has had 12 years performance experience and has recently appeared on TV2’s Showstoppers and The Big Time and is currently dancing for the Sky City Cheerleaders.
PULSE can provide the perfect professional entertainment to meet the needs of any occasion:
· Sophisticated cocktail and dinner entertainment · Private functions with requested playlist · Corporate entertainment · Party nights for any venue · Tribute Shows featuring specific artists eg, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Sarah Brightman
• Party Mix - up to three 45 minute sets of hits from all genres including rock, RnB, disco and 60’s rock & roll
• Jazz Easy Listening - from the classics through to today’s hits from 30 minutes to three hours
• Abba Tribute - one hour of their greatest hits
• Disco Fever - from one to three 45 minute sets of super hits from the 70’s
• 80’s Flashback - from one to three 45 minute sets of hits from the decade of bad hair & make up
• House Dance Party - one hour of house remixes of classic dance floor anthems
• Rock Out Loud Party - one hour of classic rock songs